Written Money-Back Guarantees
Working directly with Intralox, you can be sure that you are getting the right product for your specific needs, when you need it. Besides fully supporting customers with exceptional service levels throughout the world, we also offer the strongest written money-back guarantees in the industry.
- If you have an emergency and make use of our expedited shipping services, we guarantee our performance in order to minimize your downtime risk.
- Applying the right belt solution for your needs is important. That's why all applications approved by an Intralox Account Manager, Applications Engineer or Customer Service Rep are covered by our Intralox Belt Satisfaction Guarantee. If it’s the wrong belt for your application, you get your money back, unconditionally.
It's one of the many ways we help customers use conveyor belting to achieve greater profits.
Guaranteed shipping to minimize your risk
In certain emergency situations, it may be necessary for you to replace a belt quickly. If that happens to you, we will "jump through hoops" to get you up and running as fast as possible.
- We back our promises with a $20,000 / €20,000 / AUD/NZD 20,000* per day, per customer free belt guarantee.
- Outside of regular business hours, we provide emergency service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (an after-hours, on-call representative will work with you to coordinate your order and notify you when it is ready to ship)
Expedited Service Guarantee
Intralox guarantees four-hour, same/next day and three-day service belts* will be available for shipment on time. Otherwise, the belt, stock accessories and freight are free, and the expediting fee is waived.
- This guarantee is currently available to end users, original equipment manufacturers and fabricators in most markets.
- It is limited to a maximum amount of $20,000 / €20,000 / AUD/NZD 20,000* per day, per customer.
- The guarantee applies specifically to non-special belts built from stock components and stock accessories. In extraordinary circumstances (damaged molding tool, etc.), Intralox reserves the right to withdraw certain components and/or accessories from normal stock status.
Intralox is committed to providing the shortest standard lead times and the most reliable expedited shipping services backed by the strongest guarantees available in the industry. Call us for more information on how we can support your business.
“We've been using Intralox belts partly because their service is so good. Another belt company told us it would take two weeks to get a sprocket when we were having problems with their sprockets. I can't wait two weeks when I have a line down. So we've converted a lot of our applications to Intralox. In fact, we specify Intralox for about 90% of our new equipment." Sam Martin, Maintenance Planner, Miller Brewing Company, Irwindale, CA